• The importance of the FAFSA form and what it means to families.
• How to appeal to the school of your choice to receive more free money (grants and scholarships)
• What steps to take if you have lost employment or are or have divorced
• What the new tax laws mean to your family (American Opportunity Credit, etc.)
• How a PRIVATE SCHOOL can cost less than a STATE SCHOOL
• New changes to financial aid programs by the US Department of Education
• Financial aid award letter analysis
• Ways to pay for college without going broke.
We would like to show families that though college is expensive, with proper planning, it can be affordable.
Date and Time
Thu, Jan 30, 2020
6:30p - 7:30p PST